Monday, January 04, 2010

I heart candles

I simply adore candles...I burn them entirely too much, but yummy scents just do something to me. This holiday season, I've been burning the Slatkin and Co. Winter scent. It's nearly time to put those away, and in their place, I'm putting my two stand-bys:


Voluspa, Baltic Amber...combines amber, sandalwood, cedar, and vanilla. I buy these three-wick tins from Anthropologie, where they sell them for $18. Very worth it to me.

Henri Bendel, Vanilla Bean...Bath & Body Works sells these candles for $26...pretty pricey for a candle, but I do splurge and buy them from time to time. The scent is almost too good to pass up...vanilla bean combined with patchouli and jasmine. Yum.

And then today I purchased a Seda France candle...I've heard so much about this brand and have been wanting to try them out. I picked up the Malaysian Bamboo scent...it smells really crisp to me. The scent is described as a mixture of bamboo, amber, and sandalwood, and finished off with the floral scents of tangerine flower, jasmine, freesia, lotus, and tuberose. I just lit this candle, so I'll update soon on what I think! These retail for $30...I think they'd make a great gift...just look at the cute packaging they come in!

No comments: